Procedure of Document Authentication by Mail
1. Fill out a legalization application form (download here).
2. If apply for other person, power of attorney is required.
3. Copy of Thai identification card/passport of document holder
4. If apply with power of attorney, please provide a copy of Thai identification card/passport of both parties.
5. Original document(s) + 1 copy
6. Translation certified by the translator
7. Processing fee (400 baht/document) and returned express mail postage fee (60 baht) in form of money order payable to Mr. Adulsak Chobchuaychart
8. Please mail all required items to Mr. Adulsak Chobchuaychart, Legalization Division, Consular Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, 123 Changwattana Road, Laksi, Bangkok 10210
9. For more information, please contact Tel. 02-575-1058-9, Fax 02-575-1054 Tel. 1111 or Tel. 02-981-7171 ext. 33218
10. Applications Telephone number
11. If represent a company, certified letter from the company is required.
12. Email : firstname.lastname@example.org